- The all-new 2017 F‑150 Raptor features an all-new high-output 3.5L EcoBoost V6 engine with more horsepower and torque than the current Raptor's 411-horsepower, 434 lb.-ft. 6.2L V8 engine
- Redesigned, larger FOX Racing Shox™ with more suspension travel, new second-generation
- An all-new four-wheel-drive, torque-on-demand transfer case combines the best attributes of clutch-driven, on-demand all-wheel drive with durable, mechanical-locking four-wheel drive
- An all-new high-strength, military-grade, aluminum alloy body and box help
- The all-new purpose-built, high-strength, fully boxed s
High-Output 3.5L V6 EcoBoost® engine with auto start/stopHigh-Output 3.5L V6 EcoBoost® engine with auto start/stop is standard on the F-150 Raptor.
Grille, Unique with FORD block letters
The F-150 Raptor features a bold, large-scale logo grille with integrated marker lights.
High-output, off-road FOX Racing Shox™
The 2017 F-150 Raptor sports 3.0-inch FOX Racing Shox™ with custom internal bypass technology, delivering 13" of front and 14" of rear suspension travel. This technology allows for variable damping rates based on wheel travel, which provides great off-road performance and a smooth ride on-road.
Terrain Management System™ with six selectable drive modes
There are six preset modes for the truck depending on terrain and driving conditions. Normal mode is well-suited for everyday driving, while sport mode offers higher performance during on-road driving. Weather mode offers confident control in rain, snow or ice. For muddy and sandy terrain, choose Mud and Sand mode. Baja mode is helpful during high-speed desert running and Rock mode is your go-to for low-speed rock crawl mode.
ALUMINUM BODY. STEEL BACKBONE.
HIGH-STRENGTH, MILITARY-GRADE, ALUMINUM ALLOY MAKES THE ALL-NEW RAPTOR APPROXIMATELY 500 POUNDS LIGHTER THAN BEFORE. COMBINE THAT WITH ITS UNIQUE HIGH-STRENGTH, BOXED STEEL FRAME, AND YOU GET THE BEST-PERFORMING, MOST CAPABLE RAPTOR YET. AND GIVEN THIS IS A RAPTOR WE'RE TALKING ABOUT, THAT'S SAYING A LOT.